Oh, that guy. The one who ate my cyclinder head gasket at the Canadian border! Well, now I’m in Blaine, WA, parked at the RiteAid. Hopefully I can stay here all night w/o problem. Since tomorrow is Easter, I’ll probably have to wait until Monday to order parts. Then, I need to find a place to fix it. What does this do to my schedule? I believe I’m in need of a new one. It’s unlikely that I can make it to Valdez in time to catch my ferry if I stay here and wait for parts. I’m thinking of possibilities:
1. If parts are available in Bellingham or Seattle, rent a car and go get them
2. Sell this thing to the first person that makes an offer, and buy another vehicle
3. Buy another vehicle and park this
4. Park this and catch a plane
Any ideas from the audience? I’m open to suggestions.
On the positive side, I’m very happy, there’s a rainbow overhead, and the small town I’m stranded in has a really neat looking harbor that I’m about to go explore! Things are good! Maybe I’ll even find some good eats.
Florida really isn’t all that bad.
Swimming isn’t listed on your option list. Bummer about the breakdown! Happy Easter.
I say, put your best effort out there to get to Alaska… and if that just isn’t working, hmmm, maybe the idea of Alaska was what you needed to get yourself out of Florida… Think things through, remember your big picture, consider your options… The answer will come to you ghrasshoppah, the answer will come 🙂